Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Vote_lcapGohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Voting_barGohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Vote_rcap 
kompella
Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Vote_lcapGohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Voting_barGohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results   Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 am

Deck: Lightsworn

Creativity/Originality/Competitiveness: 17/20

Rulings: 20/20

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 16/20 (I got the feeling that you were an aggressive duelist, but you failed to get anything going; you were kinda on defense the whole time)

Control of Duel: 12/20 (I felt like I could pretty much do whatever I wanted to against you)

Misplays and Corrections: 17/20 (I would've rather taken some damage and get a few mills going instead of just setting your monsters)

Preparedness: 20/20

Siding Skills: 16/20 (siding Shadow Mirror was the right call, but taking out all of your DARK monsters from your deck so that Mirror wouldn't affect them meant that BLS wouldn't have anything to banish for its summon)

Reasoning: 20/20

Attitude: 20/20

Result of Duel: 0/20 (10 points for winning 1/3, 0 for winning no games, and 20 for winning the match 2/3.)

Total: 158/200

Welcome to Adreus Blue.

Last edited by MorphGuy1000 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results   Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 am

That could be true, but the fact that you literally milled through 30 cards during Game 2 probably means that I should've at least seen one DARK in your grave.

To which I did not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results   Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Gohan (Angel of Chaos)'s Test Results
Page 1 of 1