Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Hello Armageddon! EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Hello Armageddon! EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Hello Armageddon! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Hello Armageddon! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Hello Armageddon! EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Hello Armageddon! EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Hello Armageddon! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Hello Armageddon! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Hello Armageddon! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Hello Armageddon! Vote_lcapHello Armageddon! Voting_barHello Armageddon! Vote_rcap 
kompella
Hello Armageddon! Vote_lcapHello Armageddon! Voting_barHello Armageddon! Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Hello Armageddon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber
Brown
Brown
Saber

DN name : tgtTrace
ADA Points : 17

Hello Armageddon! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Armageddon!   Hello Armageddon! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 am

I wanted to take some time to introduce mahself. I am Saber aka Trace. Most people call me Trace, but you can call me whatever tickles your fancy(don't call me that -.-). And through what I think was a pretty unfair test I am in the Brown dorm, but that's not what i'm here for.

My hobbies include thus: League of Legends, Yugioh, Pokeman, the Internet, and last but by far not least Visual Novels.

If you share any of the aforementioned hobbies don't be afraid to give me a what's up, i'm always looking for people to play with its always more fun to play things with people than by your lonesome.

Mmmmm, let's see. My favorite yugioh deck is my recently found Noble Knights of epicness. King Arthur and the Round Table ftw. I have a crap ton of other decks too but most of them are for the lolz.

And finally if you would like to play anything with me a duel, a battle, game of LoL, or just a general howdedo. you can add me on skype: nrg900x

I hope to atleast visit here once a day so you'll prob see me posting or dueling here actively or try anyway, so I hope to get to know a bunch of ya.
This is Saber and I wish all of you battle with pride and honor on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down

Hello Armageddon!
Page 1 of 1