Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Very Important please read ASAP EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Very Important please read ASAP EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Very Important please read ASAP EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Very Important please read ASAP EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Very Important please read ASAP EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Very Important please read ASAP EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Very Important please read ASAP EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Very Important please read ASAP EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Very Important please read ASAP EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Very Important please read ASAP Vote_lcapVery Important please read ASAP Voting_barVery Important please read ASAP Vote_rcap 
kompella
Very Important please read ASAP Vote_lcapVery Important please read ASAP Voting_barVery Important please read ASAP Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Very Important please read ASAP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

DN name : cobradeathstrike
ADA Points : 52

Very Important please read ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Very Important please read ASAP   Very Important please read ASAP EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

As some of you may already know there have been issues on the chat. It is causing a lot of chaos that needs to be stopped so i ask all of you to vote for the idea that was make a topic where you can go and share how you feel to get advice and open up if anyone makes hateful comments there i feel the need for extreme punishment because this is ruining people. People might be having issues in real life with bullying or abuse but it can be helped if you all pitch in and give a little to help the fellow members of ADA. I think we should all think really hard about what we type on the chat to one another. We should all just get along and be friends no more non sense with harassing people about anything just friendly conversation we really don't need to have anymore issues. I hope that you all take this to heart because these problems are real and they hurt people. Yes, you may say this is an online duel academy no one will get hurt but it still hurts people especially those that put up with a lot of bullshit and drama and they come home and hope to get online and have fun and be normal not bullied even more. I take this to heart and it means so much to me especially since i have been through bullying and it is not cool so i advise all of you to stop fighting and make peace with one another.
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

DN name : kompella123
ADA Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Very Important please read ASAP   Very Important please read ASAP EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:12 pm

I agree with Zane... Guys there's an academy I want u to see, it's link is twilightduelacademy.forummotion.com.... It was an academy due to which Armageddon was created and looks as it is right now.. It got dead... The reason was a few people fighting amongst each other... And now I see the same problem all over again... It is really not good... So please, dnt fight...
Back to top Go down
https://armagedda.4umer.com
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

PostSubject: Re: Very Important please read ASAP   Very Important please read ASAP EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:26 pm

I'll do my best to avoid a problem if any which in the future i hope there isn't. I believe we can all get along just fine
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Very Important please read ASAP   Very Important please read ASAP EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 pm

I am here to say if I see any harrassment then action will be taken. I am not gonna go straight foward banning people but getting to the bottom of it, seeing whats going on here and there. If it continues, then they might as well not log in becuase thats whats gonna happen. Do not take it lightly, if you see something and are just a bystander, in my eyes you are wrong. If you see someone being picked on then report it, if you dont know how to take screen pics that is ok, still report it. At least we will get to the bottom of it. Remember guys, I am back and you know how I am. You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Very Important please read ASAP   Very Important please read ASAP EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:11 am

I totally agree, I won't tollerate it and I am good friends with Zane in real life so if I see anything he will know about it right away and can take action immediately to put a stop to it, or punish those who wont. There are eyes everywhere and I wont tolerate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Important please read ASAP   Very Important please read ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Important please read ASAP
Page 1 of 1