Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Vote_lcapWhite dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Voting_barWhite dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Vote_rcap 
kompella
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Vote_lcapWhite dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Voting_barWhite dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader

Go down 
+3
The amazing nigga yo
MorphGuy1000
Why arent I banned?
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Empty
PostSubject: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:55 am

Your mission is to make a deck that is based around the card, Evil Hero Dark Gaia. The deck is to be focused on him and not him teched into a deck. The assignment is generally an easier one so the points rewarded will be 50-150 points. If I suspect that you have copied another users deck idea or just changed a few things in their deck list you will get little to no points at all, but I don't think that should be the case, you are white dorm and should be capable of making this deck on your own. GL and HF. Make sure to post proof of a win with the deck, or no points will be awarded. Smile
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 am

I refuse to do my homework.

#YOLO XD

(BTW this is meant to be a post of humorous intent so please do not take it too seriously plox and ty)
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:42 am

Decklist : https://i.imgur.com/QofWrLu.png
A win with it : https://i.imgur.com/aAHked7.png

No one better copy my Catapult Zone ideas.
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:39 am

lol MorphGuy1000

and RazorChu I was expecting the win to actually use gaia, but ill give you 75 for now but if you can show me a win with gaia ill give you 100 points instead. Smile I love the alternate win though, it shows you don't need a certain card to win and that is great and all decks should be able to do it.

Last edited by Why arent I banned? on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 pm

https://i.imgur.com/takL8sx.jpg the epicness

https://i.imgur.com/aMD2CGK.png the deck itself

https://i.imgur.com/6xBub6a.png the win

good to have you hope you enjoy your long career here as our new leader good luck in the future hope i did well
Back to top Go down
ZainBlackHeart
White
White
ZainBlackHeart

DN name : ZainBlackHeart
ADA Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:09 pm

The Amazing RazorChu wrote:

Catapult Zone is a common card to use in any rock deck though. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:16 pm

well that makes mine look all to inferior Razz
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 pm

You are fine, and you showed 2 different pictures that both prove your deck satisfies the task, and it was very creative and all original, I love it and proudly award you the full 150 points. Smile
Back to top Go down
SatanicOffering
White
White
SatanicOffering

DN name : SatanicOffering
ADA Points : 212

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
ZainBlackHeart
White
White
ZainBlackHeart

DN name : ZainBlackHeart
ADA Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:53 am

The Awesome Build: https://i.imgur.com/tUjWnFX.png

The build i used was a Koa'ki Meiru Rock Spam build that used quick swarming and utility rock monsters to maintain control of the duel till i brought out Dark Gaia to swing down their life points.

The Awesome Win: https://i.imgur.com/HgeVMIE.jpg

I faced down a noble knight deck that used obnoxious celtic guardian and it's ability to spam normal monsters to get out the Egyptian gods. He managed to get obelisk out but i summoned a 4900 attack point DarK Gaia and after that had complete control of the duel.

I also beat evilswarms and a weird prophecy build but not with Dark Gaia on field so i didn't screen-cap those. They always compulsary it or d. prison it :'(
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 am

Decklist:
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader DgWbkxI

A win with the deck (where Gaia made the crucial killing blow)
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader 6qno3eP
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:50 pm

ZainBlackHeart wrote:
The Amazing RazorChu wrote:

Catapult Zone is a common card to use in any rock deck though. Neutral 

I said "Ideas" which is a plural, if I said Idea it would be just one card. I meant with Catapult Zone's eff, I could use Revival Golem, that Chronomaly card (can't remember name right now), etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 am

OK, time to do some grading.......

SatanicOffering: Love the deck, especially neosphere.... and the malicious fiend, but with the win, effect vieler would put dark gaia back at zero atk, although it says original, it is an effect that changes the atk of the monster and if it gets negated his atk goes back to the atk printed on the card. I award you 125 points for the assignment. Great job! Smile

Now for ZainBlackHeart: Great job, seeing that you took down obelisk is great, it shows that the deck can overpower boss monsters if necessary, I love it, but it does appear that you borrowed the Chronomaly Collosal Head and Revival Golem ideas from RazorChu, so you will be slightly penalized, another idea instead would be to use block golem and just toss out the koa'ki monsters and bring them back with block's effect. You are being awarded 130 points for the assignment, nice job taking down obelisk.... Beautiful work. Smile

Last but not least, MorphGuy1000: The ideas to use tour guide and gogogo giant to keep plenty of monsters handy to summon gaia is great, although it doesnt seem like he could get very powerful without the extra deck, it is purely awesome. I am proud to award you the full 150 points because you did satisfy the task and it was executed perfectly. Great job! Smile

I love the decks and ideas you guys come up with, keep it up!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:17 am

Haha, thanks Waib Very Happy <3 you too (no homo though LOL XD jks)
Back to top Go down
Deces Rivendare
Admin
Admin
Deces Rivendare

ADA Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Success! This was actually a lot of fun.

Deck profile:
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Q47inDE

Winning blow:
White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader 0aRIuIy
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Just so you are aware, this HW is closed and I will post the new assignment shortly......
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Deces: Nice Job with the ritual monster... first time I have seen that and seeing the -5400 from your opponents life points, I'm assuming that was a direct hit from Gaia, Nice one..... He can clearly get powerful, I love it.... you also perfected the assignment and I am proud to award you the full 150 points as well.

I can see why you guys are in white dorm and I love it XD You continue to make me proud to be a member of this academy with you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader   White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader Empty

Back to top Go down

White dorm homework, Week 1 with official leader
Page 1 of 1