Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake Vote_lcapWhy this "Banlist" Looks Fake Voting_barWhy this "Banlist" Looks Fake Vote_rcap 
kompella
Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake Vote_lcapWhy this "Banlist" Looks Fake Voting_barWhy this "Banlist" Looks Fake Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake

Go down 
+2
Phoenix King
dark magician 85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake Empty
PostSubject: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 am

Hello, many people I am sure of have seen the following video:

This is the banlist from the video:
Banned:
Heavy Storm

Limited:
Giant Trunade
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
Deep Sea Diva
Spellbook of Judgment
Fire Formation - Tensu

Semi:
Mezuki
Book of Moon

Unlimited:
-

New Rule: 6 Dragon Rulers per deck
scratch 
Am I the only one thinking this isnt real? They dont unlimit anything, and a new rule? They also do not hit anything but dragon rulers which if I remember arent the only big thing. You can argue they hit spellbooks but they limit judgment and magician of prophecy. You dont really use magician alot and you can recycle judgment like nothing so not really hit. Also, why wouldn't they hit evilswarm, not as broken as dragon rulers until you think about the way they ban, by ocg. The keybeetle lock is very huge over in ocg and strong. I would think they would have hit the deck like always.
One big thing that people argue about the banlist is that it was taken down really fast, but that can be overlooked when you think, wouldnt they take down vids about it due to copyright. That fact is a huge factor, its to cause speculation that you think its real when it probably isnt. Any other reasons you need, come talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix King

DN name : lewis_emilio
ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 am

BoM is too good to semi, Heavy is a staple that's rarely used, and that 6 DR rule is non existant.

Only cards that could ever POSSIBLY have that are crds wih effects like Harpie Ladies.
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:33 am

Phoenix King wrote:
BoM is too good to semi, Heavy is a staple that's rarely used, and that 6 DR rule is non existant.

Only cards that could ever POSSIBLY have that are crds wih effects like Harpie Ladies.
'Heavy is a staple that's rarely used' I use Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, and Monster Reborn in 99% of my decks and so do a lot of people. Since when was Heavy 'a staple that's rarely used'. It is used in almost every deck along with Monster Reborn and Dark Hole.
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Admin
Aakash

DN name : Aakash
ADA Points : 10005

PostSubject: Re: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:50 am

I agree with chu, I use heavy storm in all of my decks along with dark hole, reborn and some other cards. The only reason its rarely used is because its limited. If I was allowed to put 3 of those in my deck then I would surely do it
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Have you looked at any builds phoenix? Most of the decks that top are playing the card, yet its not played at all.
Back to top Go down
SatanicOffering
White
White
SatanicOffering

DN name : SatanicOffering
ADA Points : 212

PostSubject: Re: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:38 pm

I don't really know if it is a real banlist but if that rule will come i am happy Smile
(I personally hate Drulers)
Back to top Go down
Big-Boss-546

DN name : Big-Boss-546
ADA Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:25 am

I use heavy storm dark hole and monster reborn as well. I don't think heavy should be banned though.... you only get one and most people don't really use it even if they have it..... d ruler thing is bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake   Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake Empty

Back to top Go down

Why this "Banlist" Looks Fake
Page 1 of 1