Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Are We Officially Dead? EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Are We Officially Dead? EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Are We Officially Dead? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Are We Officially Dead? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Are We Officially Dead? EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Are We Officially Dead? EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Are We Officially Dead? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Are We Officially Dead? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Are We Officially Dead? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Are We Officially Dead? Vote_lcapAre We Officially Dead? Voting_barAre We Officially Dead? Vote_rcap 
kompella
Are We Officially Dead? Vote_lcapAre We Officially Dead? Voting_barAre We Officially Dead? Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Are We Officially Dead?

Go down 
+5
jackachu 100
Faggit Dick Muncher
Darkphoenix
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

Are We Officially Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:00 pm

No one really posts here frequently. In the night and afternoons, no one is on like they used to be. Even in the mornings and early afternoons, only one or 2 people which are the same people would be on. Not even the admins really come on anymore. The Dorm HW and all stopped. All the activity and all has come to a stop. No new users have came in idk a MONTH or 2. I think we are dead. Am I right? I've noticed this before but now we are like to a new level of dead. Not even one admin comes on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Er...jack does come on aak,komp has been on mania has,zane and multiple others aswell,and i've tested a few and a few have came back but if all else fails i believe we should migrate to HDA to be honest just my personal thoughts but before we do offically announce we are lets not jump to conclusions
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:31 pm

True demo but i think we are actually dead i come on everyday and no one is online. Sometimes annoying but u gotta remember razor that everyone has a life and need to go to school, college and university and stuff. The loss of activity will come back but we just have to wait i guess.
Back to top Go down
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:55 pm

He's right,for once, i mean most of the times we had activity was during the summer were people were free weren't busy and needed to relax i think all we need to do is keep ourselfs afloat until then
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

DN name : cobradeathstrike
ADA Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:02 am

i come on and check a lot but there is one person that was here or no one is on.
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

DN name : jackachu
ADA Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:58 am

The Amazing RazorChu wrote:
Not even one admin comes on anymore.
I am still on practiacally all the time.
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

DN name : jackachu
ADA Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 am

Demolishargos33 wrote:
He's right,for once, i mean most of the times we had activity was during the summer were people were free weren't busy and needed to relax i think all we need to do is keep ourselfs afloat until then
Well If we can get 3 or so people on at once we can recruit and get some members. I can be on whenever, as when I have college no on would be on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Big-Boss-546

DN name : Big-Boss-546
ADA Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:36 am

lol this academy is dead no matter how u look at it XD
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

DN name : kompella123
ADA Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:22 am

There is just on big problem.... You guys are complaining that the academy is dead.... But when aak was on, aak used to do recruiting.... And he can't be on no due to having some personal problems.... But instead of complaining isn't it also ur job to keep the academy alive? Coming on us not enough, u guys need to recruit too.... It's not only the job of admins to keep the acad alive cause trust me we r trying our best but we need support from u guys to... Instead of complain, y can't u recruit? Y can't u call people.... It's not only the job of admins, it's ur job too. This is what the fucking problem with humans they just complain but don't take any action on their own... My exams will end this month so I would try my best to bring this academy alive after the exams... But I need ur support too
Back to top Go down
https://armagedda.4umer.com
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 am

im more active than the rest of the admins but a bunch pushed for me to be unadmined i have the 3 votes to get back in my position but no one is ever on.
Back to top Go down
Deces Rivendare
Admin
Admin
Deces Rivendare

ADA Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:43 am

The academy isn't even dead. The school year just started, so a large portion of not only our academy but duelist themselves are trying to get back on track. Once the first quarter of school rounds to a close, people will start getting back on track and becoming active again.
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:21 am

School does interfere but it doesn't explain all of the inactivity i see on the weekends and no one is ever on after school are anytime really anymore
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Guys just bear with me a little long, my exams are getting over on 27th I will not let this acad end like twilight did
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 am

okay but idk how we are going to get back all the old members that never come on anymore.
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 pm

no need to worry, i will take care of it all, i need u all who r active right now to be on, that is my only request
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:04 am

We are NOT dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may see a little inactivity here and there.... but people have school.. work.. academies irl.. and universities and colleges. But we are NOT dead.... I will do the best I can to get new members... I will recruit and test new members myself while I am on today.... I will use a new profile just for that. People are just busy, and school starting again is a big hassle... so yeah. I will do my best! Smile
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 am

I wouldn't call us dead either i would say we are dormant waiting to erupt with new life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Officially Dead?   Are We Officially Dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are We Officially Dead?
Page 1 of 1