Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Need for more staff EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Need for more staff EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Need for more staff EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Need for more staff EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Need for more staff EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Need for more staff EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Need for more staff EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Need for more staff EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Need for more staff EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Need for more staff Vote_lcapNeed for more staff Voting_barNeed for more staff Vote_rcap 
kompella
Need for more staff Vote_lcapNeed for more staff Voting_barNeed for more staff Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Need for more staff

Go down 
+2
Darkphoenix
dark magician 85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

Need for more staff Empty
PostSubject: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 am

We are looking for more staff in every category but admin so come help us out. Post below what you want and why you deserve it and me and the other admins with discuss about it. Here is a run through of what you have to do for each job:

Teacher: Leave lessons weekly and assign homework so people can make points.

Tester: Test new recruits

RP MOD: run the rps of the academy and moderate those topics.

White Dorm Leader: Lead the dorm by giving homework and host dorm tournaments.

Brown Dorm Leader: Same as white dorm leader.

The leader jobs are only given to people who are extremely active so if you aren't don't try.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 am

I would like to be a brown dorm or white dorm leader. Even though I am decent at dueling I am quite creative with creating tournaments and events. I can set homework tasks too of all sorts from deck building to explaining a certain card. I am decent at making rulings questions but I think i'll do fine. I really would like to lead a dorm, I would do everything I can to make their time at the dorm really enjoyable. As for activeness I am active every single day since I joined in July. One other thing i would like to say is that there are not many brown dorm members around so i'll be happy being the white dorm member instead if WAIB is not. I'll do my job well regardless of which dorm leader I am. Thank you for your time to read this application.

Yours Truly

Darkphoenix
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

DN name : kompella123
ADA Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Dude add some skill requirements for the leaders job too
Back to top Go down
https://armagedda.4umer.com
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:50 pm

I am consulting each job with other admins before giving them out, so thats not to much of a worry.
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 am

darkphoenix wrote:
I would like to be a brown dorm or white dorm leader. Even though I am decent at dueling I am quite creative with creating tournaments and events. I can set homework tasks too of all sorts from deck building to explaining a certain card. I am decent at making rulings questions but I think i'll do fine. I really would like to lead a dorm, I would do everything I can to make their time at the dorm really enjoyable. As for activeness I am active every single day since I joined in July. One other thing i would like to say is that there are not many brown dorm members around so i'll be happy being the white dorm member instead if WAIB is not. I'll do my job well regardless of which dorm leader I am. Thank you for your time to read this application.

Yours Truly

Darkphoenix
You got Brown Dorm leader.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

Thank you very much. It's well appreciated and I'll try the best I can to make the members enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Bubbles

DN name : Rainbow Bubbles
ADA Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:13 am

Hello! I will always do whatever you want me to do, currently I am a tester =O. I am on about 10 hours a day, so I'm definitely active. I am still pretty new, but I am trying to learn quickly, so just let me know if you ever need anything of me. ~ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 am

Applying for White Dorm Leader.

I have a lot of experience in academies and I know how they work (even Admin Panel stuff). I have been a Blue Dorm Leader here before. I'm good at dueling. I know how to give assignments and I have hosted a lot of tournaments. I especially loved to compete in tournaments and host them back when Dueling Network didn't ban you for doing Challonge Tournaments and spreading it all around. I have been on Dueling Network since 2011. And a lot of other cool stuff... I hope I get the job Very Happy

P.S. Sorry for the inactivity, i'll try to be more active on here. I'll be as active as I used to be (on almost everyday except for vacations and stuff like that).
Back to top Go down
The beard is here

DN name : the beard is here
ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:06 am

i am interested in leading the white dorm. I am a very skilled duelist and i am very active as u can already tell and could be a great addition to ur staff but wouldnt mind being a tester either just let me know what u think .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for more staff   Need for more staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Need for more staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon duel academy :: Armageddon duel academy (ADA) :: ADA Anouncement Section-
Jump to:  
ChatBox