Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Vote_lcapMy Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Voting_barMy Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Vote_rcap 
kompella
My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Vote_lcapMy Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Voting_barMy Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Empty
PostSubject: My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins.   My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:24 am

Karakuri Deck: https://i.imgur.com/rlvMpsC.png
Needs a bit improvement. I was thinking of adding just 3 Decree and 3 Trap Stun. That's it. Lol xD Suggestions?

Fire King Deck: https://i.imgur.com/ZmuFvdY.png
Yes, Ik I will be removing 1 Blaster, any suggestions for cards in its place or other suggestions, plz let me know about side, extra or main.

Bujin Deck: https://i.imgur.com/bTnxumd.png
Bit meh, needs improvement I think.

Lightsworn: https://i.imgur.com/2qcExYy.png
Needs improvement.
Back to top Go down
Liquidkills

DN name : Source
ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins.   My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:31 am

Honestly I would do 1 deck per topic, for a few different reasons. Its a lot more confusing when someone has multiple decks that they want help on in just one topic, making it a bit harder to give deck advice. Plus if you did do separate topics it would be a lot better for the forum statistics of messages to go up. But that's just me and I'm sure a few people would agree.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins.   My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:02 am

Yes, I agree with you. I was just lazy I guess. But yea, Ill keep that in mind for the future. Thx xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins.   My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fire Kings, Karakuri, Lightsworns and Bujins.
Page 1 of 1