Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
General Tips at getting better. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
General Tips at getting better. EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
General Tips at getting better. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
General Tips at getting better. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
General Tips at getting better. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
General Tips at getting better. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
General Tips at getting better. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
General Tips at getting better. EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
General Tips at getting better. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
General Tips at getting better. Vote_lcapGeneral Tips at getting better. Voting_barGeneral Tips at getting better. Vote_rcap 
kompella
General Tips at getting better. Vote_lcapGeneral Tips at getting better. Voting_barGeneral Tips at getting better. Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

General Tips at getting better.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

ADA Points : 10

General Tips at getting better. Empty
PostSubject: General Tips at getting better.   General Tips at getting better. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:10 am

So i don't think i'm acquitted to make a thread like this, i suck at making threads, but i'd like you guyes to post just tips every dulist should know, and how to get better at the game in general. For starters, always set two if you can, and no more on the first turn. This baits out a heavy storm, and "most of the time" will stop a mystical space typhoon.
Also memorize deck lists, that way you can predict what cards people have. For example, mermails play little to none destructive backrow, so if they have a set card, it's most likely abyssphere, so you can go nuts most of the time. They're backrow is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
HokageRune
White
White
HokageRune

DN name : ! FeelMaSwagg !
ADA Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: General Tips at getting better.   General Tips at getting better. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:02 am

I like this thread you made. Well heres my 2 cents lol, I would say conserve your big plays and big money cards like dark hole and monster reborn. Save them until you can't or you really have to play it. also don't blind mst its a waste because a good player will make you bait them out. so save them until your making your push plays to take control of the duel.
IT'S JUST A TIP!!!
Back to top Go down
Sartorious
VIP
VIP
Sartorious

ADA Points : 6
Location : Under the sea, kickin it with Zeal Gigas and Avance.

PostSubject: Re: General Tips at getting better.   General Tips at getting better. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:07 am

Also, Use decks that people arent expecting. People run meta and anti meta decks, so use a deck that is unaffected by these things.
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

ADA Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: General Tips at getting better.   General Tips at getting better. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Sartorious wrote:
Also, Use decks that people arent expecting. People run meta and anti meta decks, so use a deck that is unaffected by these things.
Not necessarily decks that people arent expecting, just tactics and teched cards can do wonders, but make sure it has synergy with your deck also. For example, Overwind in wind ups.
Overwind: Target 1 face-up "Wind-Up" monster you control; its ATK and DEF are doubled, and it returns to the hand during the End Phase. You can only activate 1 "Overwind" per turn.
This has great synergy with Shark and rabbit. It returns shark to the hand, or you can banish rabbit with it's effect to escape the return to hand. Nobody expects a freaking 2800 WIND-UP RABBIT, and it still plays with the overall strategy while keeping synergy.
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: General Tips at getting better.   General Tips at getting better. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:50 pm

My tip, just focus on what your opponent has. Most of the meta decks have cards that add others to the hand. You have spellbooks with secrets and master targeting secret. E Drags add other ones of themselves or baby drag to hand. Merlanteans have dragoons. Just focus oin what they have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Tips at getting better.   General Tips at getting better. Empty

Back to top Go down

General Tips at getting better.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon duel academy :: Armageddon Duel Academy Discussions Section :: Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox