Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
My currenct status in the Dueling World. Vote_lcapMy currenct status in the Dueling World. Voting_barMy currenct status in the Dueling World. Vote_rcap 
kompella
My currenct status in the Dueling World. Vote_lcapMy currenct status in the Dueling World. Voting_barMy currenct status in the Dueling World. Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

My currenct status in the Dueling World.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

My currenct status in the Dueling World. Empty
PostSubject: My currenct status in the Dueling World.   My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:54 am

Hello all. It's been awhile since I've last been on the forum. With a grad trip that I had to go on, that shouldn't be any surprise. Either way though, my schedule is starting to look busier and busier, so I might not be as active as I have used to be anymore. 

Now, this doesn't mean that I'm quitting YGO or the academy. It just means that you might not see me as often on DN or on the academy forum. 

That is all for now. I'll provide a new status update when this changes.

-MorphGuy1000
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: My currenct status in the Dueling World.   My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:23 pm

It's understandable we all have our lives in the real world xD

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mis-spelled words.)
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: My currenct status in the Dueling World.   My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Well, its not a big deal that your leaving. Hope you have fun with all the things your planning IRL. I know I wont be as active come summertime as its free time.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: My currenct status in the Dueling World.   My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Well I won't be come as activate come 30th of june as i'm moving back to Devon but I will try to be on every night if I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: My currenct status in the Dueling World.   My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:53 am

Hey guys...chill. I just said I wouldn't be quitting. That may suggest inactivity, but I'll still be around dw.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: My currenct status in the Dueling World.   My currenct status in the Dueling World. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm

I don't think any one was worrying tbh xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My currenct status in the Dueling World.   My currenct status in the Dueling World. Empty

Back to top Go down

My currenct status in the Dueling World.
Page 1 of 1