Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Vote_lcapIM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Voting_barIM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Vote_rcap 
kompella
IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Vote_lcapIM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Voting_barIM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY

Go down 
+9
Krubble
Dartbar
Gohan
*Judgment Dragon*
dark magician 85
Sartorious
jackachu 100
shinigami
Azure Berserk
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Empty
PostSubject: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Guys i hate facing so many meta decks ill stick with the academy but im never dueling again ever too many:lightsworns,edrags,laval,SIX SAMURAIS,MADOLCHE,MERMAIL,OP DECKS TOO FACE IF I DO EVER DUEL A GAIN IM USING FIRST GEN CARDS PLS NO SMART ALECK COMMENTS TO THIS PLS BYE HAPPY DUELING TO YOU ALL.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

ADA Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:12 pm

week you are so week i duel all of thos decks each day  and i keep going but you quiting wow well run run and hide like the scared little boy you are
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

DN name : jackachu
ADA Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Demolish, the only OP decks there are dragon rulers, mermail and sams lol.
Back to top Go down
shinigami

ADA Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 pm

you forgot spellbooks
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:43 pm

He didn't say them though...
Back to top Go down
Sartorious
VIP
VIP
Sartorious

ADA Points : 6
Location : Under the sea, kickin it with Zeal Gigas and Avance.

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 pm

quit bein a panzy about it. Keep up with the program, dont complain because you keep yourself in 2001.
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 pm

I dont actually personally care about the meta. Honestly dont quit do what I am doing and take breaks in between. Theres nothing wrong with taking a break from something its natural. Wait till next banlist and they will be hit.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:28 pm

I'm sorry but seriously wtf? Half of those decks are not OP. I mean come on man. Madolche, Lightsworn, Laval and six samurai are not OP. And it's debatable whether E-Dragons are OP seeing as they are such an easy deck to side against. I mean I have a few decks I loath. Such as; 
Evilswarm/Iswarm
E-Dragons
Inzektor
And even then I wouldn't consider them OP, just annoying to play against.
So please, stop being a wuss and get with the META.
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:16 pm

I think sams are op they SS stuff up the wazoo...
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 pm

They might special summon an awfull lot but if you stop that then what are they? Just a bunch or warriors that can't do anything aha xD I faced a six samurai deck earlier on and I stopped them dead in their tracks with Herald of perfection lol.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dartbar
VIP
VIP
Dartbar

DN name : Dartbar
ADA Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:00 am

Don's Quit Because there be more EVEN Broken Decks in the future if you cant deal with it now think about the future
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 am

Basically, if you quit now the decks will only get more competitive from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:31 am

FINE but im taking gohans advice and taking a break from it ok didnt know so many of you guys cared jesus christ!Surprised:lol:
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Well there is no point quitting, the META is only going to become more broken and OP so you might as well deal with it and get with the META.
Back to top Go down
Krubble
Brown
Brown

DN name : JadeBlade
ADA Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 pm

What is META anyway man?
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:41 am

Krubble wrote:
What is META anyway man?

Meta or Meta Game in full, are things that people use a lot in a game, for example, in Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Rulers are meta.
Back to top Go down
thadwayne22

thadwayne22

DN name : thad
ADA Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 am

don't quit krubble I just met you and everyone here by yourside your not alone man don't you ever quit on us we're friends weren't we don't give meta deck are stronger then you there not wanna know why some regular deck you have that mata decks don't it's what inside that deck of yours.

think about what I said you have to believe in yourself like we believe in you don't give up.
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:48 am

Krubble isn't quitting lol, Demolishargos33 was going to.
Back to top Go down
thadwayne22

thadwayne22

DN name : thad
ADA Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 am

i'm talking about dueling network
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:02 am

He got banned lol.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 am

I find this funny xD
Back to top Go down
noobhunter91

noobhunter91

DN name : noobhunter91
ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 pm

>>>Sartorious
Who are you and what does your gishki deck look like?!? Do you think it compares to mine?
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 pm

This is necro posting Noobhunter91, the last post before you was in June so plz refrain from bringing back topics that have been posted long ago. Btw, I have not seen Sartorious for a while.
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix

LightPhoenix

DN name : YaseenThorne
ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 am

I quit yugioh a few days ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY   IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY Empty

Back to top Go down

IM QUITING YUGIOH TOO MANY META/OP DECKS THAT IM FACING SRRY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next