Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
xHybridHeart's Test Results Vote_lcapxHybridHeart's Test Results Voting_barxHybridHeart's Test Results Vote_rcap 
kompella
xHybridHeart's Test Results Vote_lcapxHybridHeart's Test Results Voting_barxHybridHeart's Test Results Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

xHybridHeart's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

xHybridHeart's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: xHybridHeart's Test Results   xHybridHeart's Test Results EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 am

My/Tester's Deck : Lightsworn
Testee's Deck: Gladiator Beasts

Creativity/Originality/Competitiveness: 6/20
Not too original or creative, Not competitive

Rulings: -5/20
- Activated Tenki, Set 2 cards, then used Tenki's effect to search...You're supposed to use it's effect right when it's activated...It even is printed on the card : "When this card is activated: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand."

- Tried to send Fire Formation - Tenki to grave after it was used when it is a Continous Spell and stays on the field.

- Tries to use Bestairi's effect at End Phase instead of End of Battle Phase like it says : "At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle it into the Deck; Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Bestiari"."

- Does Gladiator Beast Gyzarus's effect at the Main Phase 2, not at the end of Battle Phase which puts him at a disadvantage.

- Did the one above again after it was pointed out

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 10/20
Didn't use cards to the fullest, didn't use effects when could have on Round 1, didn't Xyz into Rank 4 when he had two level 4s on field in Round 1 and 2.

Control of Duel: 5/20

Misplays and Corrections: -5/20
See Rulings Section for details.

Preparedness: 10/20
Full Extra Deck, No Side Deck

Siding Skills: 0/20
No Side Deck whats-so-ever

Reasoning: 10/20
"Well when I used it in ygo it worked" Is what he said when he tried to use Bestairi at End Phase instead of end of Battle Phase.

Attitude: 0/20
Believed to be "lagging" when it took over an hour to finish the test.

Result of Duel: 10/20 (10 points for winning 1/3, 0 for winning no games, and 20 for winning the match 2/3.)
I won Round 1 : https://i.imgur.com/Be6VVhv.png
He won Round 2, Round 3 did not go into play because Mania said to cancel it because it was already about an hour.

Total: 41/200
Welcome to the Knight Brown Dorm!

Brown: 0-129
Blue: 130-179
White: 180-200
Back to top Go down

xHybridHeart's Test Results
Page 1 of 1