Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
-DarkKnight_ test results EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
-DarkKnight_ test results Vote_lcap-DarkKnight_ test results Voting_bar-DarkKnight_ test results Vote_rcap 
kompella
-DarkKnight_ test results Vote_lcap-DarkKnight_ test results Voting_bar-DarkKnight_ test results Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

-DarkKnight_ test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big-Boss-546

DN name : Big-Boss-546
ADA Points : 55

-DarkKnight_ test results Empty
PostSubject: -DarkKnight_ test results   -DarkKnight_ test results EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Deck: Six Samurai

Creativity/Originality/Competitiveness: 12/20 (not very creative but won a duel so points for being competitive)

Rulings: 15/20 (gotta pay attention to the effs of all monsters when making moves but didn't try to cheat or anything)

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 12/20 (successfully swarmed the field with his six sam deck but didn't take advantage of the fact he had so many monsters, was pushed back by my one with little resistence)

Control of Duel: 10/20 (Had control for about half of duel for sure but still lost despite the control)

Misplays and Corrections: 10/20 (needs to read the effects of monsters, tried to ss lvl 5 synchro turn after crimson blader destroyed a monster, didn't destroy union monster before actual equip monster, activated a counter trap before anything happened and took damage from an attack against my ally of justice catastor)

Preparedness: 5/20 (7 side cards, no defensive traps my attacks were never countered once or my summons, needs to think out side of six sam trap support in future to have a more effective deck)

Siding Skills: 10/20 (sided in six sam mizuho and six sam shinai, virtually useless at shutting down a dragunity deck but helps own deck with two good ss effects so points for that)

Reasoning: 10/20 (didn't consider my back row when making moves, had traps down that could have negated and destroyed my ally of justice catastor when using eff but didn't activate for some reason, I had 3 powerful monsters out but didn't go into def mode to protect lp, didn't xyz summon any monsters to try and fight back)

Attitude: 20/20 (good attitude)

Result of Duel: 10/20 (10 points for winning 1/3, 0 for winning no games, and 20 for winning the match 2/3.)

Total:114/200 Welcome to knight brown dorm and enjoy your stay at ADA Smile

Brown: 0-129
Blue: 130-179
White: 180-200
Back to top Go down

-DarkKnight_ test results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon duel academy :: Armageddon duel academy Dorms and Testers Offices :: Test Results-
Jump to:  
ChatBox