DN Name: juna007
Deck: Ice Barrier
- 4.5/6.6 Creativity: Pretty basic Ice Barrier deck with a few techs.
- 4.5/6.6 Originality: I don't see the deck too often.
- 3/6.6: Competitiveness I don't really see them as very good and dueling against your deck sort of confirmed that, as I was hardly threatened.
Rulings: 20/20: -2 for minor error -3 for medium error -5 for major error. +2/3/5 For every ruling you point out to me that I don't know about (if you are correct) (points cannot exceed 20).
Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 10/20: Like I said before you hardly threatened me.
Control of Duel: 10/20: I thought Ice Barriers were meant to be control, but the only control you had were the traps an they didn't help against the thought ruler I had game 2.
Misplays and Corrections: 10/20: -2 for minor misplay -3 for medium misplay -5 for major misplay.
Revealed 2 of the same monster for Magic Triangle (minor) and wasted cards on my thought ruler that would do nothing (major), used reckless greed on my turn when you didn't need to (medium).
- Extra Deck: 5/10: 7 card extra.
- Side Deck: 0/10: No side deck.
Siding Skills: 0/20: No side deck
Reasoning: 12/20 You sort of just did what you could.
Attitude: 20/20 No problems.
Result of Duel: 0/20 (10 points for winning 1/3, 0 for winning no games, and 20 for winning the match 2/3.)
Total: 99/200 Welcome to Knight Brown, hope you enjoy your stay!