Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... Vote_lcapA Stranger Comes to the Academy... Voting_barA Stranger Comes to the Academy... Vote_rcap 
kompella
A Stranger Comes to the Academy... Vote_lcapA Stranger Comes to the Academy... Voting_barA Stranger Comes to the Academy... Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

A Stranger Comes to the Academy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunor

DN name : **Unknown**
ADA Points : 0

A Stranger Comes to the Academy... Empty
PostSubject: A Stranger Comes to the Academy...   A Stranger Comes to the Academy... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:06 am

Thunder crashed and lightning struck. Rain poured from a pitch-black sky, soaking a man in all black, a black cloak flapping madly behind him. He chuckled, a smirk hidden deep within the cowl of his cloak. "Now this is what I've been searching for: Armageddon Duel Academy! Time to crash this party!"

He slung open the doors and strode through purposefully, raindrops dripping off his duel disc. "Lunor's in the house!"

Hiya, I'm Lunor. You can call me Zach, Lunor, Soltur, or Unknown. Any questions, please ask!
Back to top Go down

A Stranger Comes to the Academy...
Page 1 of 1