Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
the new and continuing leaders....! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
the new and continuing leaders....! Vote_lcapthe new and continuing leaders....! Voting_barthe new and continuing leaders....! Vote_rcap 
kompella
the new and continuing leaders....! Vote_lcapthe new and continuing leaders....! Voting_barthe new and continuing leaders....! Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

the new and continuing leaders....!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

DN name : kompella123
ADA Points : 97

the new and continuing leaders....! Empty
PostSubject: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:52 am

The new leaders are

abondened- shroudx
white- zanetrusdale01
blue-a tlas phoenix
brown- sartorious

u guys are in abondened

u guys will have to do ur jobs properly, which means give homework to ur dorm and if u don't u will first be given a warning and if u dontinue to do it, then u will be removed from ur jobs.... also if u misuse ur power then u will be removed from ur position without a warning

also.... u guys, enjoy ur power

https://armagedda.4umer.com
Sartorious
VIP
VIP
Sartorious

ADA Points : 6
Location : Under the sea, kickin it with Zeal Gigas and Avance.

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:07 am

... Lol what power. we can kick people. And if the job is decided by tourney, then it means nothing, although im glad we have a new mod because shroud being both was stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 am

Lol.. So pissed that I had shock master pulled on me every game while playing lightsworn xD
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

DN name : cobradeathstrike
ADA Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:38 am

sartorious whats wrong with it being decided by a tourney plus i have experience at this and i feel i am pretty deserving plus you have no reason not to trust me i have been with you guys for a while
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

ADA Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:30 am

Since i have missed this tourney, i am officially challenging Shroudx for his position. I will bet 100 points, also 3 weeks' worth of homework on here if i were to lose. No consequences for you, except your position if you lose. Only restrictions is that you use the same deck you used in the tourney. (I know i currently do not have 20 points, but hopefully the mods can give you 100, then put me at -80, OR take away all of my points and give them to you, then anytime i would earn points they would be given to you until my debt is paid off.
Back to top Go down
Sartorious
VIP
VIP
Sartorious

ADA Points : 6
Location : Under the sea, kickin it with Zeal Gigas and Avance.

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 am

Holy, if you want you can have my position. You are the superior duelist.
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

ADA Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:08 am

Nah, i would feel like i didn't earn it. Thanks for the offer, but I always feel bad about taking handouts, makes me feel undeserving.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:10 pm

HolyLobsters wrote:
Since i have missed this tourney, i am officially challenging Shroudx for his position. I will bet 100 points, also 3 weeks' worth of homework on here if i were to lose. No consequences for you, except your position if you lose. Only restrictions is that you use the same deck you used in the tourney. (I know i currently do not have 20 points, but hopefully the mods can give you 100, then put me at -80, OR take away all of my points and give them to you, then anytime i would earn points they would be given to you until my debt is paid off.

Now this is a duel I would like to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shroudx
VIP
VIP
Shroudx

ADA Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 pm

haha xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new and continuing leaders....!   the new and continuing leaders....! Empty

Back to top Go down

the new and continuing leaders....!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon duel academy :: Armageddon duel academy (ADA) :: ADA Anouncement Section-
Jump to:  
ChatBox