Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Vote_lcapHolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Voting_barHolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Vote_rcap 
kompella
HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Vote_lcapHolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Voting_barHolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx

Go down 
+3
Shroudx
Aakash
HolyLobsters
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

ADA Points : 10

HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Empty
PostSubject: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 am

Due to my absence of the tournament because of uncontrolable issues arising, i am challenging Shroudx to a match to replace his position in Abandoned dorm, also as head of white dorm.

To make it worth your while, if i were to lose, you would receive 100 points (Either by the admins giving you 100 points and giving me -80, OR by taking away my points, and giving them to you, then, every point i would earn, until i paid off my debt would go to you) Also, any homework/deck recipe you would like to try, i would willingly build for you (Max 1 recipe a day) for three weeks.

But if i were to win, you would retire your position, and become a part of the white dorm, with me as your replacement in abandoned, also as head of White Dorm.

Hopefully you will arise to the challenge, the only restrictions are you have to use the deck you participated with in the tournament.
I will expect a PM for an available date you would like to take up my challenge, with an admin watching.

Admins, I hope you understand my abscence and allow us, if Shroudx accepts, to have this match.

Last edited by HolyLobsters on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Admin
Aakash

DN name : Aakash
ADA Points : 10005

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 am

There is no way the admins can allow this, the academy has rules and regulations... there was never a tourny for Abandoned Dark Dorm. However, there was a tourny for white dorm. Even if you challenge The new leader of white dorm, you still can't become a leader because we hosted a tourny for thatl; you missed it, and you can't just ask for another tourny to be hosted just for you. There will be more tourny's (ex: grand prix and it will be hosted by me and each round will be about a week long). As a matter of fact, grand prix will be harder because everybody can participate, also the winer will prove himself to be the best duelist of the academy so far. The only reason Admins can't allow this to happen is because if you do this then everybody will start doing it and we can't allow that to happen and to avoid that; we have tournaments. Last thing: there will be a Demise white dorm tourny after some time again and i hope you participate and don't miss that one.
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 am

SadSadSadSad Butbutubt, its a special occassion, its not a new tourney! It's a simple match between two people~ but oh wells.
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:52 am

You can duel him, but you won't become a leader if you win. And besides, there's always a next time
Back to top Go down
Shroudx
VIP
VIP
Shroudx

ADA Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:57 am

If if I were to accept I wouldn't duel you for the title of Abandoned dorm Leader,I'd duel you for the White Dorm's leadership, if u want he can duel for fun, just to see what the outcome could have been if this were legal xD
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:01 am

shure shure
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

DN name : kompella123
ADA Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:19 am

nah... i am cool let's allow this :3 it will be fun
Back to top Go down
https://armagedda.4umer.com
Shroudx
VIP
VIP
Shroudx

ADA Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:22 am

kk lol
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:16 pm

So Wait... Would you guys allow me to duel for the head of white dorm or no? O.o Komp confuses me
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 am

I think they should. It's not like everybody will start doing it. This match would be interesting. I completely agree with Komp.
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 am

Correction* Head of white dorm, and position in abandoned not head of abandoned I edited it in the opening.
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 am

then u need to duel zanetruesdale
Back to top Go down
HolyLobsters
VIP
VIP
HolyLobsters

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 am

Aghaghagha so confused.. I thought shroud was head of white? O.O
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:07 am

He was the head of white and abandoned
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:54 am

shroud wasn't present for the white tourney and lost his position
Back to top Go down
Enraged!

Enraged!

DN name : Enraged!
ADA Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:55 am

Hahaha I like this kids entusiasm i see a future student of mine.......... Ahh all my students have made me soo proud Zane making white dorm leader and Gravekeeper becoming teacher Q.Q u all make me proud. Anywho id like to see that match but id be rooting zane since he defeated my brother to win the tourney
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:38 am

just so u know.... gravekeepers is a tester not a teacher...xD
Back to top Go down
Judgment Master
Blue
Blue
Judgment Master

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 am

@enraged dude i love your cocky attitude it reminds me of me Razz duel me anytime i bet is gonna be fun and i bet for shroudx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx   HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx Empty

Back to top Go down

HolyLobsters Official Challenge to Shroudx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon duel academy :: Armageddon duel academy (ADA) :: ADA Anouncement Section-
Jump to:  
ChatBox