Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Some minor suggestions. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Some minor suggestions. EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Some minor suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Some minor suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Some minor suggestions. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Some minor suggestions. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Some minor suggestions. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Some minor suggestions. EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Some minor suggestions. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Some minor suggestions. Vote_lcapSome minor suggestions. Voting_barSome minor suggestions. Vote_rcap 
kompella
Some minor suggestions. Vote_lcapSome minor suggestions. Voting_barSome minor suggestions. Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Some minor suggestions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

Some minor suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:50 am

I had no idea where else to put this, so I figured I'd do it here.

1) If you guys look around in the Admin Panel, there should be a function for you to get rid of ads for all members who have signed in. Can a staff member please do that for us? Cuz like no offense, they're REALLY DAMN annoying.

2) I'm sort of tired of the "Latest Topics" bar constantly scrolling. There should be a feature in the Admin Panel (why do I know all of this? I used to be the admin of a forum myself lol) that lets you stop it from scrolling. If that could be done, I'd certainly be happier, and some other people would be as well (I think, anyways).

3) I'd sort of like for there to be an "Articles" section under the TCG/YGO discussion category. Basically, anybody who wanted to write a YGO article could do so there. Why not in the discussions? Idk, I just feel as if the articles deserve their own spot on the forum and they shouldn't be mashed together with the YGO discussions.

If these things could be addressed/if I could receive a reply from a staff member about these three things, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys, for reading this in advance Very Happy

-MG1000
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

DN name : kompella123
ADA Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:58 pm

1. to remove adds, we need to spend credits, which means money, which I don't have
2. the scrolling of recent topic, if it is not there, then it just looks ugly cause it takes up too much space
3. if we did make something like that articles thingy, then the ygo discussions would be useless
Back to top Go down
https://armagedda.4umer.com
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 am

1) Ik you need credts to annihilate them ENTIRELY, but there should be a way to get rid of them right after we've signed in. If you don't know how give me Admin access for 10 minutes and I'll do it for you lol (if that's okay with you guys, if not that's fine dw)

2) That's fine, just personal preference I guess.

3) Can I write articles in the Discussions thread then?
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 am

1) if u remove the adds we won't be on google
2) yey it's solved!
3) yes u can
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:04 am

Is being on Google really all that important? Like, seriously...who would bother to look us up (no offense)?
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 am

well... the new guys probably won't remember the link or bookmark it, if our site is on google, then they can come aon at any time they want, without remembering or bookmarking the link
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:15 am

LOL
Really?
Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:33 am

Well just saying, if the new guys were really dedicated like I am, they would put it in their profile like I did (and one other person I noticed did it). But it doesnt really bug me about the ads..... but they are kinda dumb.
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

DN name : cobradeathstrike
ADA Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 am

i just have to type a and hit enter and im here
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:03 am

I booked marked this page when I first became a member to the blue dorm, But I agree with Komp and that the site is fine as it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some minor suggestions.   Some minor suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some minor suggestions.
Page 1 of 1