Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
First ever GFX shop in the academy. Vote_lcapFirst ever GFX shop in the academy. Voting_barFirst ever GFX shop in the academy. Vote_rcap 
kompella
First ever GFX shop in the academy. Vote_lcapFirst ever GFX shop in the academy. Voting_barFirst ever GFX shop in the academy. Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

First ever GFX shop in the academy.

Go down 
+6
truecrazyman
Soul
MorphGuy1000
The amazing nigga yo
Why arent I banned?
jackachu 100
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

DN name : jackachu
ADA Points : 261

First ever GFX shop in the academy. Empty
PostSubject: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 am

Ok so I've being doing some GFX recently, so I've decided to open a GFX shop (sorry no story this time lol). Also, I'm not the best, as I haven't been doing it for long, but I think I'm good enough to make some for other people.

Userbars will cost 10 points.

Ex.

First ever GFX shop in the academy. Pf0jme3
First ever GFX shop in the academy. CNcNoMm
First ever GFX shop in the academy. Ofl30hv
First ever GFX shop in the academy. TwBCq0c
First ever GFX shop in the academy. NJGA1vv
First ever GFX shop in the academy. PdN8SM2

Signatures will cost 25 points.

Ex.

First ever GFX shop in the academy. QsJtOKN (I probably wouldn't expect something this good...)
First ever GFX shop in the academy. BhNjQNx
First ever GFX shop in the academy. O8sAOq3
First ever GFX shop in the academy. DbX1qOY

(I haven't make any of these yet put I will at some point)

Form for buying (if you don't use this form I won't make the GFX).

Code:

Type of GFX: (Userbar, avatar, or signature)
Size: (if you want a particular) (defaults for userbars will be 390x19, default for signatures will be 500x200) (avatars will be 150x200 as that is the biggest size for the academy)
Image Wanted on the GFX: (provide an image if you have it (the image must have no background), or tell me what image I should put on there)
Background Wanted on the GFX: (If you have a background you want me to use put it here) (not on userbars)
Gradient color: (for userbar only) (tell me the color you want on the right and the one you want on the left)
Text: (what text you want on the GFX)
Text color: (what color you want the text)
Additional Details: (additional details if you have any)

Last edited by jackachu 100 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:44 am

Signature, Default Size, Gear Gigant X picture, just make the background look cool and fitting for Gear Gigant, Why arent I banned? is what it should say and make it stand out in the picture.

Signature, Default Size, Karakuri Shogun MDL 00 "Burei" picture, just make the background look cool and fitting for Karakuri Shogun MDL 00 "Burei", Why arent I banned? is what it should say and make it stand out in the picture.

Special preferences on both would be to try to keep the wording off of the picture, if you need anything else just ask
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 am

Type of GFX: Signature
Size: 500x200
Image Wanted on the GFX: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
Background Wanted on the GFX: I don't have a specific background but please make one that looks really cool
Text : The Amazing Razorchu (if it fits, if not then just put RazorChu)
Text color: Blue
Additional Details: Make the text stand out on it Very Happy

Last edited by The Amazing RazorChu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:26 am

Size: Default (500x200)
Image Wanted on the GFX: I guess kind of make a collage/group photo with the following X-Saber monsters on it:
Spoiler:
Background Wanted on the GFX: a mix of various shades of purple and just a little hint of white here and there; think of it as using the flat wash technique if you were doing watercolor (if you don't know what that is, there's always Google Very Happy)
Text: my name (MorphGuy1000) somewhere in the corner or something
Text color: White or Black, whichever one looks better in your opinion and doesn't clash with the signature (also make it small but not hard to see or invisible)

Since this is a rather large demand, feel free to take 45 points instead of 25 (I'd give you 50 but I'm one short...lol)
Back to top Go down
Soul
Admin
Admin
Soul

DN name : ruinedsoul
ADA Points : 992

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:11 am

User bar default size "Blue mountain Soul" is what i would like it to say with blue mountain butterspys face a light blue for the backround if you need any more info ask fer it sir
Back to top Go down
truecrazyman

truecrazyman

DN name : truecrazyman
ADA Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:59 am

well a cyber dragon that looks like a bit purple with like a blue purple flame as a backround and like i want it to say truecrazy hell
Back to top Go down
SatanicOffering
White
White
SatanicOffering

DN name : SatanicOffering
ADA Points : 212

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:54 pm

signature
500x500(if possible)
Image: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/129/c/9/Alucard_from_screen_by_MamonnA.jpg
For the background something worthy for a demon
Text: Will you join me?
can you make the text stand out a bit.

Hope it turns out nicely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

DN name : jackachu
ADA Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 pm

jackachu 100 wrote:

Image Wanted on the GFX: (provide an image if you have it (the image must have no background), or tell me what image I should put on there)
@Satanic
Back to top Go down
SatanicOffering
White
White
SatanicOffering

DN name : SatanicOffering
ADA Points : 212

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:27 am

ah, sry.
i like that portal looking thing but the black background can be replaced,
I dont really mind what axactly is put there as long as it longs awesome.
"something worthy for a demon"
Back to top Go down
imspringin1991
Brown
Brown
imspringin1991

DN name : imspringin
ADA Points : 104

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:15 am

Type of GFX: Userbar
Size: defaults for userbars will be 390x19
Image Wanted on the GFX: Blue-eyes sounds nice
Background Wanted on the GFX: (not on userbars)
Gradient color: on the left i want black then on the right i want white
Text: imspringin
Text color: Red
Additional Details: Could i get a preview of what im buying before i buy it like before you take points away show me what it is gonna look like.
Back to top Go down
Skies

DN name : Article Skies
ADA Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Type: Userbar
Size: Default
Image: Gusto Gulldo
Gradient: Green on Left:Black on Right
Text: Fly Straight and Soar!
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:35 am

Type of GFX: 2 Userbars

Size: Default

Images: On one of them, plz include a picture of Herald Of Perfection. On the other include a picture of Shooting Quasar Dragon.

Gradient: For the Herald Of Perfection one, plz include the same colour as on the card. Purple on the right and as it goes to left it will become lighter shade of purple. For the Quasar one, I don't really want white so make it quite dark blue (not that dark) on the right going to lighter shade of blue on the left.

Text: For the herald one include Abandoned Dark on the right side. For the Quasar one include Master Of Dragons on the right side.

Text Colour: Herald userbar will have a light purple text colour. Quasar userbar will have light blue text colour.

After you have done them, Ill just have a look and check if that's what I really want. Im a bit unsure of the text colour if will look nice etc but Ill see. My first time you see. xD

Thank you. Darkphoenix
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Size: Default 500 by 200.

Image Wanted on the GFX: I want a good quality Phoenix Gearfried image to be provided by you. Thanx.

Background Wanted on the GFX: I want a fiery background to go well with the image of Phoenix Gearfried.

Text: Darkphoenix

Text color: Red, fiery colour I guess. Make it clear as possible.

Additional Details: I want Phoenix Gearfried on the left hand side closer to the middle. The text on the right plz. (not far right).

Thank You.

Darkphoenix.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:30 am

I am just stating that I will pass on the signatures for now. I don't want you to make me signatures as of yet. But maybe in the future. Thx.

Darkphoenix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ever GFX shop in the academy.   First ever GFX shop in the academy. Empty

Back to top Go down

First ever GFX shop in the academy.
Page 1 of 1