Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Just doing this for fun i guess Vote_lcapJust doing this for fun i guess Voting_barJust doing this for fun i guess Vote_rcap 
kompella
Just doing this for fun i guess Vote_lcapJust doing this for fun i guess Voting_barJust doing this for fun i guess Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Just doing this for fun i guess

Go down 
+5
The amazing nigga yo
dark magician 85
MorphGuy1000
Why arent I banned?
Enraged!
9 posters

Enraged!/ChaosDragon-Envy Vs The Whole Academy
Team Chaos Rages
Just doing this for fun i guess Vote_lcap16%Just doing this for fun i guess Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
ADA
Just doing this for fun i guess Vote_lcap84%Just doing this for fun i guess Vote_rcap
 84% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Enraged!

Enraged!

DN name : Enraged!
ADA Points : 29

Just doing this for fun i guess Empty
PostSubject: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:21 am

I have a fun thought i wonder if the academy if they had too could take down both me and Chaos if it was ever needed
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:21 pm

I think we could... A well built deck with a powerful side deck and I think that we would be set...... Although you are really good..... Everyone has a weakness and I will gladly exploit it Smile
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000
Teacher
Teacher
MorphGuy1000

DN name : MorphGuy1000
ADA Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:48 am

Waib...don't even try to go there XD

Anyways, Ragy...you're an amazing duelist, don't get me wrong, but you're not THAT good to the extent where you can beat all of us without dropping at least one game...no offense + just saying lol
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am

sorry dude, but I know we can beat you guys. You two are good, but thats an insult to say we cant.
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 am

yugiohmania827 wrote:
sorry dude, but I know we can beat you guys. You two are good, but thats an insult to say we cant.
^^ I agree, it is very arrogant to have two people think they can take on a whole academy and is an insult to us. I think that tons of members VS. 2 duelists, that most likely we are going to win. No matter how strong you are or how strong you think you are or claim to be, you can't just go and face about idk 100 members and expect to win all 100 of them without losing one of them. I don't really see a point in doing this event where everyone duels Enraged! and Envy. Also, the 2 people who voted for Enraged and Envy to win, I do not know if you just have low self esteem or are those two in the flesh. If there were two other people other than Rage and Envy to vote for that...then please think a little more logically on this and get a little more confidence.

~ Alright well this was my '2 cents' on the topic. ~
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Admin
Aakash

DN name : Aakash
ADA Points : 10005

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:48 am

I think the two people were enraged and envy themselves lol
Back to top Go down
Deces Rivendare
Admin
Admin
Deces Rivendare

ADA Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:22 am

Aakash wrote:
I think the two people were enraged and envy themselves lol
I never would have guessed
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:21 am

Zane was 1 of the two people to vote for Enraged! and ChaosDragon-Envy!!!!!!! TRAITOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Envy
White
White

ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:50 am

Um Maybe before you people came here and started crying you prolly would realize ITS AN OPINION TOPIC!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Enraged!

Enraged!

DN name : Enraged!
ADA Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 am

My Soul Purpose of posting this is to see if all of the academy members would pull together and out vote us i expected us 2 have no votes because together as an academy you should be able to Vanquish any foe and no I havent voted on this poll thank you very much >Sad how could i be soo self righteous as to truely believe i could defeat an academy on my own (Trust me ive tried)
So please settle down
Back to top Go down
Envy
White
White

ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:57 am

Pfft idc about most of their opinions it never will come down to it where you guys would have to fight us and even if it did i expect us to lose (after wiping out 88% of the academy)
Back to top Go down
Big-Boss-546

DN name : Big-Boss-546
ADA Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 am

lol wtf is the point of this poll??? all u would need is one bad fucking hand and good game you lose..... maybe if u target the blue or brown dorm but not the academy. and that's a maybe at most
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just doing this for fun i guess   Just doing this for fun i guess Empty

Back to top Go down

Just doing this for fun i guess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon duel academy :: Armageddon duel academy (ADA) :: ADA Anouncement Section-
Jump to:  
ChatBox