Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Vote_lcapJust my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Voting_barJust my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Vote_rcap 
kompella
Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Vote_lcapJust my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Voting_barJust my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skies

DN name : Article Skies
ADA Points : 20

Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Empty
PostSubject: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:11 pm

I'll start this topic off with a victory over light sworns in 2 turns....

I know....this deck could OTK but meh.

My dedication to Demise White:
https://i.imgur.com/ZUx8DEK.png Lightsworns....PFFT!

https://i.imgur.com/Hngdck1.png this one is my personal favourite....silly silent swordsman XD

If any of you want to tell me how to improve, that would be much appreciated....I want this lil' old fun deck to go competitive XD

Fly Straight and Never Give In,
Skies
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

cool i have lightsworns too im 23-4 with them. That shows me u deserve to be in white. Epic man. Just epic. Nice to meet u and i like ur attitude to yugioh. Keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Thanks dude....

This is just a fun deck too....never thought i accidentaly made it competitive..... DX

it is currently undefeated 15-0
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Nice Skies, 15-0 is good
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm

it is i was 15-3 that time anyway well done. what about me banned i am 23-4. LOL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:11 pm

im referring to the deck......

wins 2/0 99%

wins matches 100% atm...

im surprised XD
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

wishing to make a new deck....

fun deck getting boring....sadly....still running and making it mean but.....it is getting hard.

please post ideas of a fun but competitive deck to play and improve to me XD

anyting from insect to beast, from warrior to dragon, from plants to psychics.

actually......just those 6 XD
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

PLANT DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

IM 50-8 SO BEAT THAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 pm

lol no prob can beat that any day lol
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:26 pm

guys.......you are off topic......

I hate plant dragons!!

but yes it is plants and dragons so it is conflicting....

I just don't like them....it is another disaster dragon build.....made 3 already and they all run on different engines...

actually....I might make a new disaster dragon incorporating the older 3....

XD

if you guys have any ideas for it *other than plant dragon build* just post below.....
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Welcome to the Warzone??

Has anyone else seen that thing??

Is that some challenge???

OMFG.....

I want to compete....

I need a team...

2 more members needed

link: https://armagedda.4umer.com/t695-xda-warzone

Who wanna join me make havok??

wow I love saying that......
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:57 pm

HEYO PEEPS!

Okay, so I stared to play Cray Online.

It is Vanguard not yu-Gi-OH....I know this is offtopic and all.....

but come one..... a 52000 beast of a card is kinda epic, right?

well.....it isn't Yu-Gi-Oh but if anyone is interested in Vanguard or plays Cray Online.....

Reply!
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:19 pm

opponent has bad scrap deck ;-;

I LOVE MY FEILD!!!

first turn, grandsoil, twin and archfiend.... LOL

turn after atmoic, grandsoil and twin.....I WON!

https://i.imgur.com/PS8b0fJ.png

sadly homework is 2/3 ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)   Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just my little place to share. (Victories and help if needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon duel academy :: Armageddon duel academy Dorms and Testers Offices :: Demise White-
Jump to:  
ChatBox