Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Vote_lcapI'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Voting_barI'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Vote_rcap 
kompella
I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Vote_lcapI'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Voting_barI'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players

Go down 
+4
Darkphoenix
Deces Rivendare
Big-Boss-546
The amazing nigga yo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:41 am

**Please don't take offense to this if you main deck Dragunity and play it every duel, just that I see a lot of these players that are like hardcore Dragunity fanboys like this. Also, this was intended about those real HARDCORE dragunity fanboys not just if you have a dragunity deck and use it somewhat or sometimes.**

I don't care much about the Dragunity deck itself because just Skill Drain which I main deck can kill them but what I am mad about is that almost every Dragunity player I see follow these same traits :
- Can't duel without Dragunity or make other good decks besides Dragunity
- Thinks they're the best and can beat anyone
- Most of them have no reasoning. I ask to duel one again and he's like "I ALREADY BEAT U, IM BETTER" then I say "Ok, if you're so much better then why can't you duel me again and beat me?"...then I get "I ALREADY BEAT YOU ONCE!"....
- Usually turn down rematches because they fear the side deck...and are most likely scared to get beat
- Say stupid things like "WELL SIDE DECKS TAKE NO SKILL!" when they play a very skilless deck and are skilless themselves..
- Thinks that their copy paste Dragunity deck is the best deck ever and that no one can ever beat it and it should go down in Yu-Gi-Oh! History
- They like to suck Dragunity Phalanx's dick.
- Hardcore Dragunity Fanboy VS. Hardcore Dragunity Fanboy, oh god battle of the big egos

I don't know what it is about Dragunity that almost every player who main decks them and runs them like 99.9% of the time that act like this...but yeah...Maybe the fact it's easy as fuck to build and easy as hell to play? And this isn't even based off of one, I've seen about 7 Dragunity Duelists like this....Maybe this trend just goes for every auto-pilot deck like Exodia, Burn, Stall, Evilswarm, etc. but i've noticed a lot of this especially from Dragunity Players...Do any of you guys agree with me or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Big-Boss-546

DN name : Big-Boss-546
ADA Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:05 am

D: well then
Back to top Go down
Deces Rivendare
Admin
Admin
Deces Rivendare

ADA Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:58 am

I don't see why you're hating on dragunities for this. People do this for every deck. Dragunity, prophecy, dark world, evilswarm... Dragon rulers...
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:22 am

true deces and it is true sometimes they do brag razor but they r what they r we need to make them realize thst they r wrong and make them better duelists!!! its just a game anyway YUGIOH for life!!!!!!

Very Happy phoenix has risen from the ashes:D 
Back to top Go down
Skies

DN name : Article Skies
ADA Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 pm

skill drained one...rages, and goes crazy, stopped all their spells and traps...they raged....

Dragunities are fun to duel....mainly cos of the ego plays, and telling them they cant and they say, "But so and so does it!"

I laugh and copy the actual ability and tell them why they cant.

I didn't even need a lock down....

my fun deck beat 2. I laugh at them yelling that advanced ritual should be banned.....

you should try it....they rage so much XD

still hate ophion -.-
Back to top Go down
Deces Rivendare
Admin
Admin
Deces Rivendare

ADA Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:23 pm

At least with dragunities, if you rail their big push, it's usually GG.
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:27 pm

true

summons trident, bottomless

summons nova, bottomless

summons assualt mode/anything, bottomless

for some reason i always drew a bottomless before there big plays

summons e drag, threatning roar cos i could

summons phalanx, chain disappearance XD I LOVE DOING THAT!
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

DN name : SON GOKU!!!
ADA Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Well... Red Nova and Stardust Dragon Assault Mode can't be bottomless'd, Because Red Nova is protected and Stardust could negate it.
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

DN name : cobradeathstrike
ADA Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:19 am

I don't have issues with dragunity players most of the time they aren't bad people
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:33 pm

wait....nova is protected?? O.O

damn!!!!!!....

solemn warning then XD
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 am

I'm not too bothered about Dragunties because I have got a new line up for the decks i'm maining this format
Gravekeeper - Necrovalley stops them a lot of the time.
Lightsworn - I can usually hold off 'till I make my big push for gg.
Six Samurai - Can hold of their monster effects if I go for Landoise and keep my spells in hand.
Herald Agents - Can negate there monster, spell and trap effects untill my gg push.
Evols - This is the only deck I struggle with against them.

So i'm not that bothered by them this format.
Back to top Go down
Skies

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 am

@JD

what no naturia??

they summon up fast for Landoise if your build is correct....

I never really use landoise XD

i just go trap heavy psycho!
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Six Sams can make Landoise quicker than naturia.
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:55 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
I'm not too bothered about Dragunties because I have got a new line up for the decks i'm maining this format
Gravekeeper - Necrovalley stops them a lot of the time.
Lightsworn - I can usually hold off 'till I make my big push for gg.
Six Samurai - Can hold of their monster effects if I go for Landoise and keep my spells in hand.
Herald Agents - Can negate there monster, spell and trap effects untill my gg push.
Evols - This is the only deck I struggle with against them.

So i'm not that bothered by them this format.
The topic was not about the deck itself.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:24 am

I know but I thought I would make an input on the deck itself seeing as we are talking about dragunties.
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:24 pm

JD, how can you struggle against dragunity with evols, just drop dolkka and you win, it's that simple, all you have to do is stop dux and you win.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:22 am

Because I can't always go first turn dolkka xD
Back to top Go down
Why arent I banned?
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Yeah.... But still.... You can also side deck in back row hate for the field spell or breakthrough skills and effect veilers... Or Maxx c as well, to stop their plays
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:05 am

Yeah I can but like I said this is the only deck I struggle with against them, I can side in a load of anti-dragunity stuff and it still won't be as easy as if I were playing with my other decks xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players   I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to hate Dragunity Players
Page 1 of 1