Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Vote_lcapProof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Voting_barProof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Vote_rcap 
kompella
Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Vote_lcapProof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Voting_barProof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.

Go down 
+6
Skies
BlackChaosKingDragon
The amazing nigga yo
dark magician 85
Azure Berserk
Darkphoenix
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

DN name : darkgemini and blademaster002
ADA Points : 147

Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:01 am

https://i.imgur.com/MfAyEeX.png

So here is the proof. I hope you guys understand now. lol! xD
Back to top Go down
Azure Berserk
Tester
Tester
Azure Berserk

DN name : !*azzurebeserk*!
ADA Points : 559

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:33 am

Probably another account...
Back to top Go down
dark magician 85
Admin
Admin
dark magician 85

DN name : dark magician 85
ADA Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 am

You can have 2 dn open at the same time, i would need to see a print screen image with the taskbar and such.
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:28 am

Obviously another account on a different tab. https://i.imgur.com/MfAyEeX.png The chat itself looks very staged and I don't see how he could have knew about Armageddon and that you two have the same pics without you ever posting a link to ADA not to mention it isn't on your profile : https://i.imgur.com/MHOnYgq.png This proves nothing and I still suspect you may be him.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosKingDragon

DN name : BlackChaosDragon1
ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:53 am

lol u probaly just confirmed ure him by saying ure NOT him also i agree with razorchu
Back to top Go down
Skies

DN name : Article Skies
ADA Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

Uchiha...... *growls*

me no likey!!!

they mean...

seriously I duel the leader, and I loose with him at like 2000 left.

HE starts going on about how {AlphaPack} sucks and he'll kill us......

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET SASUKE!!! (yet he can't read this ;-Wink
Back to top Go down
Deces Rivendare
Admin
Admin
Deces Rivendare

ADA Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:05 pm

...Who gives a crap?
Back to top Go down
kompella
Admin
Admin
kompella

DN name : kompella123
ADA Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Exactly, I agree with deces
Back to top Go down
https://armagedda.4umer.com
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:00 pm

I really don't care too but "some people" wanted proof. xD
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:51 am

Darkphoenix wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/MfAyEeX.png

So here is the proof. I hope you guys understand now. lol! xD
If you open two different browsers you can log into a different account on each one and talk and duel yourself xD I've seen people do it before xD This proves nothing :3
Back to top Go down
xTakerux

xTakerux

DN name : xFlameWizardx
ADA Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:35 am

Looks like everyone is saying its fake. time to cheer you up phoenix!!! <:O-l-<          <- STICKMAN WITH TEH PARTY HAT Shocked
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:48 am

Thank you taka, I appreciate it. lolz! Dont care if they think its fake.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 am

We know it is fake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.   Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof that I'm not from the Uchiha Clan.
Page 1 of 1