Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Vote_lcapBlue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Voting_barBlue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Vote_rcap 
kompella
Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Vote_lcapBlue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Voting_barBlue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader)   Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:28 am

***PM me the Decklist, and two Screenshots because I do not want people looking at the decklist above and copying. DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS + DECKLIST BELOW.****

All blue dorm members will have to make a deck that is not stall, burn, or meta and it will be a deck that can only have 2000 original ATK or less monsters in it (This goes for Main, Extra, and Side deck.). You must also show at least 2 pics of winning against 2 different people with this deck to show you completed making the deck consistent and that it can win against different people.  ***Creativity counts! The maximum points rewarded for this assignment is 150. It may seem hard at first but once you open up your mind and start looking at a few cards with great effects and not so much original ATK, it's easy to do. Any deck with 1 or more of a more than 2000 original ATK monster in the Side Deck, Main Deck, or Extra Deck will get no credit for this deck at all as you did not complete it correctly in any way. Any deck using banned cards, 2 or 3 copies of a limited card, or 3 copies of a semi-limited card will get no credit for this assignment, the deck must be Advanced Format. You will have a week to complete this assignment starting the day this is posted.
Back to top Go down
The amazing nigga yo
VIP
VIP
The amazing nigga yo

DN name : The Dragon Incarnate
ADA Points : 322

Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Dorm HW Week 1 Grades   Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 am

Assignment : Blue Dorm Homework -- Week 1

Count 'till due date of homework : 0 Days Left (i'll keep updating this with the new count) ***ASSIGNMENT DUE, PLEASE CHECK FOR NEW ASSIGNMENT POSTED***

Grades So Far : (This will be for the people who PM'd me their Homework Assignments so far, I will update this when more Assignment PMs come in)

Darkphoenix - I took off points because :
                   - Not full Side Deck
                   - Not full Extra Deck
                   - No wins attached (You have a few days to get those two wins in)
                   - There's a few choices that you didn't really need in the deck (Such as Goblin Zombie) and a lot you needed to be added to the deck such as the 3 staple cards : Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn. Not to mention no MST.
                   - Not very consistent and I suggest taking a few cards out to shorten down the deck size.
                                   Grade : 30/150

Nomad2 - Omg, I think you nailed this Assignment perfectly. The only suggestions I have are try to put in the 3 staples : Monster Reborn, Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, and atleast 1-2 MST. Also cut down on one Dark Bribe and side in the Trap Jammer. Other than that, I think you did great. The two potions can be switched out for Fiendish Chains because Fiendish Chain negates the effect as well as them not being able to attack plus it works on all types, not just non-Machine like Paralyzing Potion does. Your Deck Size is great, it's consistent, it's awesome, you got two awesome wins to prove it! Full Side and Extra, and all! Great Job.
                         Grade : 140/150
Back to top Go down

Blue Dorm HW -- Week 01 (With new dorm leader)
Page 1 of 1