Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
Your Leader Speaks EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
Your Leader Speaks EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
Your Leader Speaks EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
Your Leader Speaks EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
Your Leader Speaks EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
Your Leader Speaks EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
Your Leader Speaks EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
Your Leader Speaks EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
Your Leader Speaks EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
Your Leader Speaks Vote_lcapYour Leader Speaks Voting_barYour Leader Speaks Vote_rcap 
kompella
Your Leader Speaks Vote_lcapYour Leader Speaks Voting_barYour Leader Speaks Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

Your Leader Speaks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enraged!

Enraged!

DN name : Enraged!
ADA Points : 29

Your Leader Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Your Leader Speaks   Your Leader Speaks EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:03 am

Well here it is over the time coming up to this i've heard a lot of negative things said but i've never gotten to voice my opinion. You people feel i should lead you? Why because i'm strong? smart? A leader i'snt measured by his strength However he is measured by his want to do good by his people. This is the only reason i'm accepting this position because i want to do good for my Students. In my opinion Kompella was a great leader. Sure he may not have been the greatest duelist neither was i when i first met him but none of you gave him time to impact you as a Duelist through kompella i trained Hard Very Very hard to become a great duelist. I dont want to see this man go but if he must then there's nothing i can do about it Kompella if no one else tells you this you will be missed.

Last Note. I feel the need to elect two new admins me and Aakash have discussed and have decided we will be doing a poll leading up to the grand prix.
the two highest votes will be evaluated by me personally.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Faggit Dick Muncher
Admin
Admin
Faggit Dick Muncher

DN name : cobradeathstrike
ADA Points : 52

Your Leader Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Leader Speaks   Your Leader Speaks EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 am

you hit the nail right on the head i think that komp is a great leader also and we have been through quite a bit together i will also miss him a lot and i wish him the best of luck in the future where ever he may be
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

Your Leader Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Leader Speaks   Your Leader Speaks EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 am

Well... I feel Kompella was a good leader.. he was also a good dorm leader for my dorm... and I think a lot of us will miss Kompella...
Back to top Go down
Monkey.D.Luffy
Brown
Brown

ADA Points : 0

Your Leader Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Leader Speaks   Your Leader Speaks EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:15 am

i vote for shroud to become the next admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Leader Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Leader Speaks   Your Leader Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Leader Speaks
Page 1 of 1