Armageddon duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where duelists of all levels gather

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Need more people to post but dropping this here
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am by dark magician 85

» Let's try to revive this academy
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm by TianS

» DUEL CHALLENGE
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Lets start a deck thread
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am by bnds3

» Thinking of leaving
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm by alexander567g

» goodbye guys...
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm by alexander567g

» Could I test?
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am by Althalus77

» Playofffs!!!!
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm by alexander567g

» Members i defeated allowed in sig?
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm by alexander567g

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon*
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Vote_lcapjackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Voting_barjackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Vote_rcap 
kompella
jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Vote_lcapjackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Voting_barjackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Vote_rcap 
Aakash
dark magician 85
jackachu 100
Skies
Deces Rivendare
Azure Berserk
The amazing nigga yo
Faggit Dick Muncher
Visitors
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
Card of the Week
free forum

ADA Chat

jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

DN name : jackachu
ADA Points : 261

jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Empty
PostSubject: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:59 am

You walk into the deckshop, the bell rings a calm and soothing tune. As you walk in you see shelves upon shelves full to the brim with decks, packs and cards. The walls are plastered in various advertisements for, Yu-Gi-Oh sets and where there isn't any of them, there are paintings of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters. You notice the pricings from the decks on one of the walls "10 points for a deck, 15 points for a deck with an extra deck and 20 points for a deck with both an extra and a side deck." 

You turn to your left and see someone standing at the counter looking at you. He says, "Hello and welcome to the amazingly magical deck shop of pudding how can I help you."
"I'd like to buy a deck please," you reply.
"sure, what type of deck do you want?" The shopkeeper replies.

Now it's your turn to decide how the story goes next and what type of deck you recieve. I will personally custom build you deck for you, so if there's any specific cards you want in your deck, they will be there and I will also test your deck to ensure it's quality.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

DN name : *Judgment Dragon*
ADA Points : 787

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 am

Do you have a psychic synchro deck with an extra deck?
Preferably one that is at the least consistent and based on gaining life points until you can OTK your opponent? :3
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:14 am

Let me look for one...
Proceeds to look around the store searching for one...
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:15 am

Awesome let me know if you find one wont you? 
Sits down and opens a yu-gi-oh Magazine
Back to top Go down
jackachu 100
Admin
Admin
jackachu 100

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 am

Returns with the deck and hands it to JD, who then gives the points to the shopkeeper. I then proceed the stand back behind the counter, patiently waiting for the next customer.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 am

Comes back the next day to thank Jackachu for the deck as it served me well by leaving me ending the duel with exactly 36800 life points Smile

Tells Jack I will recommend this shop to any one who wants to buy a deck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eqator
White
White

ADA Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Lightsworn deck my good sir. Im looking for the finest of its kind with an extra deck and side deck. Also i would like to be able to synchro summon just a tad bit if possible. I thank you and adue a due.
Back to top Go down
Dartbar
VIP
VIP
Dartbar

DN name : Dartbar
ADA Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 pm

So i was browsing and too see if you had any gishki deck one that has the extra deck. and one that i can easily beat my opponent in one turn if you do b please tell me in the afternoon good day and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
truecrazyman

truecrazyman

DN name : truecrazyman
ADA Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:01 am

hey can i get a machine deck that is strong in def and atk and also please a extra deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.   jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding. Empty

Back to top Go down

jackachu 100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.
Page 1 of 1