Tester's Deck : Lightsworn
Testee's Deck: Lightsworn
Not so great deck choices in lightsworn like the multiple Gold Sarcophaguses as well as a lot of Backrow which was unneeded in the deck. Not really creative nor competitive.
See Misplays and Corrections Section.
Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 10/20
- Could have used Gorz to stay in the round and not lose but did not for some reason and took my both attacks leaving him with 0lp.
- Had some unneeded and bad deck choices
Control of Duel: 5/20
Very little control
Misplays and Corrections: 0/20
- Tried to Mill 2 from Garoth without having a card sent from his deck to grave
- Sent JD to grave when I used Chaos Sorcerer's Effect on it instead of banishing
- Puts Gorz in face up DEF not face down DEF like Maestroke says
- Mills from Ehren at BP and not at EP like he is supposed to
No Side Deck or Extra Deck
Siding Skills: 0/20
No Side Deck
Didn't use Gorz when he could have on Round 1 and lasted another turn..
Result of Duel: 0/20 (10 points for winning 1/3, 0 for winning no games, and 20 for winning the match 2/3.)https://i.imgur.com/kBAs0EC.png
Welcome to the Knight Brown Dorm!
Enjoy your stay at ADA and please make your introduction post as well as your Dorm Room post in the Knight Brown Section.Brown: 0-129