Deck: Slifer Mecha Phantom Beasts
- 6.0/6.6 Creativity: Gods are often put with a lot of things, but I have never seem them here.
- 6.6/6.6 Originality: So many things you would never see.
- 3.3/6.6: Competitiveness: Not one of the most competitive decks though.
Rulings: 20/20: -2 for minor error -3 for medium error -5 for major error. +2/3/5 For every ruling you point out to me that I don't know about (if you are correct) (points cannot exceed 20).
Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 12/20: You did some stuff, you summoned slifer, not much else too it.
Control of Duel: 12/20: Limited resistance.
Misplays and Corrections: 14/20: -2 for minor misplay -3 for medium misplay -5 for major misplay.
Didn't realise I couldn't attack with a monster I summon from guiba (minor) Forgot slifers -2k atk when summoned eff twice (medium)
- Extra Deck: 8/10: 12 cards.
- Side Deck: 0/10: no side.
Siding Skills: 0/20: No side.
Reasoning: 20/20 No problems.
Attitude: 20/20 No problems.
Result of Duel: 0/20 (10 points for winning 1/3, 0 for winning no games, and 20 for winning the match 2/3.)
Total: 122/200 Welcome to Knight Brown, hope you enjoy your stay!